Friday, July 27, 2012

Hottt.

Heya! I’m here again. I’ve passed a terrible hot tonight, yesterday the weatherman advice us about this situation but in my point of view weathermen can’t know 100% about what is going to happen. Nevertheless I was trying to sleep but I only could start doing the croquette on my bed. 


And the result is that I’ve slept 4 hours today. I got awesome bags under my eyes that make me feel like the son of the devil.

I don’t want to write anymore today. Tomorrow I’ll go to the beach with a friend of me (not the obsessive one) and i will tell you how it went. The problem is that we were supposed to be a group of friends going to the beach but it always happen the same, the day before some people starts putting excuses because they don’t want to go out but at the beginning they said: “OH RLY GREAT IDEA LETS GOOOOO!” and then it’s like: “Oh... look, I have to go to a family dinner and oh... I can’t... “ f*ck you.

Byebyeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment