Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Wuuuut!


Hey again my readers, today I’m having a very fucking boring day. Yesterday I couldn’t sleep well and I’m feeling like a kitty being hit by a car. 
 
Writing my own thoughts in a blog is kinda weird but very satisfactory. In my past hour I had a lot of troubles, small troubles. My university it’s a lot of things but the most important is that its chaotic. People in my country can’t do simply things they have to put everything upside down.

People just say: “Hey, a dog!”
Here is like: “No. It’s a canine race with four legs and brown fur, and tail also has eyes, nose, ears, etc..”  What the fuck? That’s a dog. Also, be sure that in this description they will commit huge errors. They maybe say that that kind of canid is a reptile or whatever you can imagine. 


As I was saying, I matriculated in a credit that there wasn’t supposed to be there. WHAT THE FUCK. “wasn’t supposed to be there”? Oh my god. Why they put a credit that I can’t matriculate? If that was the first time I could accept it but it’s my fourth year and its always the same.

That’s my cry for today. Byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment