Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Friends pls.


Hey, I’m here again wondering why some friends are so obsessive with its relationships. I love to spend my whole time with my girlfriend but they can’t understand this fact, they’re asking me all time why I do this and if I don’t get tired of it.
The problem here is that if you answer them saying that you prefer spending your time with your girlfriend rather than them, they get angry and start behaving like fucking kids. Fuck it off, they have all >20 years old, this is supposed to bring on some mature thinking, but no. The problem gets bigger if you are a girl, oh my god, girls can get really really MAD, not all of them but there are a huge number of them that are completely mad. Most of them wants you all for themselves and have to know what are you doing all your fucking time and when they go out you have to go out too. And if you don’t go: OMFGMEOMG YOU NEVER COME WITH US YOU ALWAYS STAY WITH YOU BOYFRIEND THAT’S NOT A GOOD RELATIONSHIP HUEHUEHEUEHEUEHUE. 


I’m not saying that all people have this kind of obsessive minds, but I’m sure that all of you knew someone in your relationship circle that behave like this. I have a friend, he’s always complaining about this situation, yesterday I said to him: dude, you have to fuck with someone. Go out with other people and meet a nice girl. Meanwhile if you continue behaving like this I won’t talk to you anymore. Yeah maybe it was very drastic but in that kind of situations there aren’t grays its only black or white.

And that’s my cry for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment